Resources on Pitching:
- Mint Acquisition Video
- Mint Pre-Launch Pitchdeck.
- Dave McClure’s Startup Metrics.
- Venture Hacks Pitchdeck Outline.
- Venture Hacks Elevator Pitch.
- How to raise seed money from Angels.
Startup Legal Documents:
- Y Combinator Series AA Equity Financing Documents
- Orrick Start-up Forms Library
- TechStars Model Seed Funding Documents
- National Venture Capital Association Model Legal Documents
Must-Read Blogs for Entrepreneurs:
- Fred Wilson’s AVC for a VC’s take on raising capital and the latest web trends.
- Andrew Werner’s Mixergy for inspiration and great interviews of startup founders.
- Mark Suster’s Both Sides of the Table for great advice on raising VC money.
- Venture Hacks for great advice about all things startup (with a lean towards early-stage financing).
- Dave McClure’s Master of 500 Hats for the very unfiltered realities of building a company.
- Eric Ries’ Lessons Learned for great information on building customer focused products.
- The Startup Lawyer and Walker Corporate Law for legal information surrounding startups.
Other Random Tidbits of Goodness
- Get Dropbox for amazing cloud based file backup and seamless sharing between coworkers.
- AngelBlog.net’s example share registry. Here are a couple videos on projecting capital structure and it’s effects on an exit.
- A little inspiration on making things simpler in your hectic startup life (it may take a little while to load…).
More stuff coming soon.